Friday, February 26, 2010

This week

This week was super fun with Sofia. I took her swimming which she always loves. Then we went to the SPCA where she got to see all her favorite animals. It really made me miss Kitty Meister!! I got a little teary when we went into the cat room and Sofia got all excited. One cat actually came up to Sofie and I and just purred and snuggled. Sofia couldn't be more happy. She also walked BY HERSELF all over the facility. It was adorable and she was so proud. Today she had buttered noodles for lunch and managed to get most of the butter in her hair. When Zach got home he thought that I actually had her in the rain too long, but nope...just very greasy hair. She's learned a couple more words this week too:

"ssss" - snake
"aff" - flower or leaf
"zzzz" - any insect
"fuly" - butterfly

I'm sure there is more that I'm just not remembering. I wish all of you could experience the amazing joy she gives everyone she touches!

No comments:

Post a Comment